JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS WA: M16A4 clone Upper

BCM 20-inch complete upper- FA BCG and CH. Upper is new condition never fired. $625.00 shipped. $600 FTF. USPS MO or Cash.

Email me if you have questions.

Note: The Lower and KAC M5 HANDGUARD have been sold and are not included.

WTS WA: M16A4 clone:
BCM 20-inch complete upper- FA BCG and CH, KAC M5 rail, Matech BUIS. and CMT side sling mount.
Mega Lower with CMT Semi-Auto LPK and A2 stock. $875.00 This upper is new condition-never fired.

I would like to sell this as a complete rifle, but will part-out if lower sells first for $275.00 LOWER SPFs from WATERDOG1021

WTS WA: RRA 9mm Carbine:
Original papers and factory blue case for $775.00. Comes with (4) C product 32 rd stainless steel phosphate mags and (1) RRA factory 20 rd mag. This rifle is in great condition and well taken care for, with approx. 500 flawless rounds thru it.

I will do FTF in south western WA state Only. CASH ONLY. Email me if you have questions or want to see pics.

Waterdog always gets all the AR stuff. I notice you guys down there really look out for each other.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.