JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$140
Manufacturer
BCM
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Mounted on a pistol AR and shot maybe 50rnds. Unfortunately my barrel was a 10.3 and I couldn't mount my suppressor with this handguard.
Some VERY small little scuffs from mounting items and safe rash but nothing bad. Works as it should and looks nice. Awesome light weight rail, would have never sold it if it was 0.5" shorter.

Comes with all the stuff it comes with from the factory (hardware, BN wrench, and QD sling mount.

$140 obo.

Open to trades for other AR15 parts of equal value. Would be interested in high quality WML's, BCG, other handguards, barrels, sights/optics etc.

Could possibly add cash on my end if you have something I want at a reasonable price point.

DC59838F-6F3D-440E-BDC4-ACBD77E3EE0F.jpeg D19867B9-7E91-47D0-B30C-146F917016D5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yeah I considered it but I couldn't bring myself to cut it. I bought a different one that had the correct length and moved on.
That works too haha. I just chopped a DD rail for my SBR. But I'm a cheap a$$ so that explains a lot. Haha

I have a Midwest Industries MLOK hand guard. Idk if it would be shorter than that one though but if interested…

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top