JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all,

Looking for a BCM KINO style upper. Its basically a mock dissipator for a SBR/pistol.

Open to other options too, but BCM is the only official outfit making the short length version. Just want it in a barrel with a properly sized (not huge) gas port.

BCM 12.5'' Upper Receiver Group

Thanks!

I had a brand KINO upper along with a Colt 6933 upper I sold less than year ago that I'm still kicking myself over. I like the KINO and would stick with BCM in that configuration.

I had a brand KINO upper along with a Colt 6933 upper I sold less than year ago that I'm still kicking myself over. I like the KINO and would stick with BCM in that configuration.

Ugh. Killing me. I was actually thinking you probably owned one for some reason. Haha.

Shot well for you? Smooth recoil for a carbine gas right?

Only bummer is I am going to have to rip it all apart to install a Free float handguard, but might run a magpul sl the first year or so.

Ugh. Killing me. I was actually thinking you probably owned one for some reason. Haha.

Shot well for you? Smooth recoil for a carbine gas right?

Only bummer is I am going to have to rip it all apart to install a Free float handguard, but might run a magpul sl the first year or so.

Sold them both unfired, but I know they are gassed right.

Do you have the tools to remove and place the barrel and FSP? FYI, a Centurion C4 can be installed without removing the FSP or GI barrel nut if you don't mind sacrificing the front handguard cap and slip ring assembly.

If going that route I'd go for a Colt SOCOM cut down and thread the muzzle to 5/8x24.

Ahhh crap that is a really really good idea. Damnit. Found a good deal on those barrels a month ago too. Would be a little heavy, but a solid accurate gun.

Yeah I have the tools to pop out taper pins, remove barrel nuts, etc.

Have been considering the C4 but want to avoid quad rail if I can. Don't need a super strong handguard if using FSB.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.