JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

What I've got here is an excellent upper receiver that I'm sure someone will love. I don't even want to sell it, but I've got 3 16" AR's and this one is the least used. It's a tack driver and has some great parts used in its assembly.

This upper receiver has seen approximately 80 rounds (Rounding up). Took about 5 to sight in an Aimpoint which was mounted on it (It is seen in the pictures but NOT included.) The rest were Federal M193 and truly a joy to shoot.

The upper consists of the following parts:

BCM Upper receiver
Daniel Defense CHF 1/7 twist 16" Mid-Length Lightweight Barrel
Factory Pinned Daniel Defense Low Profile Gas block
13" Troy VTAC rail
Arfcom Phosphate Full-Auto/M16 BCG (Round style, not the angled one currently shown in the store. This BCG features a C158 bolt, HPT/MPI and all the other great features you can read about in the Arfcom Store.)
Core15 V.2 Hardcore Charging Handle
Daniel Defense Barrel Nut
Daniel Defense Mid-Length Gas tube
Daniel Defense A2 Flash hider

The accuracy this rifle showed was amazing. It blew me away and I always swore I wouldn't sell it, but I have 2 of them. No need for 2 since CHF barrels last so long!

PLEASE NOTE, THE PICTURE SHOWS AN AIMPOINT AND LARUE MOUNT WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED. SORRY ABOUT THE POOR PICTURE QUALITY. I WILL TAKE NEW ONES TOMORROW IF I HAVE A MOMENT.

Asking Price: $850 shipped and insured or $825 ftf (Feel free to make REASONABLE offers). If shipping is required payment via Paypal Gift or USPS MO. Upper will ship when payment has been received if shipping.

Possible Trades:
16" or 18" Larue Stealth uppers (I would include some cash)
14.5" Pinned or 16" 300 Blackout Uppers (Noveske or other well known brands only.)
Used or new Trijicon ACOG TA-33 or TA-31 (Red Chevron preferred)
Dillon XL650 Reloading Press + cash on your end depending on what's included
Hornady LnL AP Reloading Press + cash

And possibly more. Just try me.

Please IM or E-mail for more info and thank you for your time! (This will be posted on a few forums, please post in the thread as time stamps will help determine the first poster interested in case multiple replies are received.)

ddvtac1.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top