JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the higher end BCM [span style='font-weight: bold;']BFH [/span] (Cold Hammer Forged Barrel) upper. Per the link below you can see these are $800 new withOUT a BCG (+$140) or charging handle (+$15). I'll leave the current BCG in it and put in a brand new standard charging handle. Complete upper only, no optics (besides the FSB), muzzle brake (can include a new A1 if you want one), AFG, or DD mount (eta: these items are gone). Will include 4x black rail covers. Run through 1 carbine course, upper is in great condition. This upper runs absolutely flawlessly, I trust it 110%.
USPS MO only. Will ship CONUS only. Asking $750.

<broken link removed>

eta: Updated the post to reflect accessories in pic are not included b/c they are gone, I've been getting PMs asking if they can be included, will get current pics to add...
edit 2: SPF

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top