JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to sell this complete upper fully accessorized. This is a BCM upper with BCM bolt carrier group and gunfighter (mod 4) charging handle. 16" hammer forged lightweight profile barrel and Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail. It is used, but lightly – fewer than 500 rounds through it.

The barrel has a standard front sight post that has been shaved down to fit under the rail and refinished in black enamel. Not a professional job but it clears the tube with room to spare and the finish hasn't shown any signs of deteriorating.

It is set up with BCM/Troy folding backup irons, a VTAC QD sling mount and Impact Weapon Components Mount-n-Slot hand stop and radial light mount. The light is a VTAC/Surefire L4 (200 lumen KX4 head, clickie scout tailcap). It has a standard A2 flash hider.

This upper is LIGHT and it handles very well – great for a "woods gun", or rifle that you're going to be carrying around for prolonged periods.

I'm asking $800 for the whole setup, $700 without the light. If there's no interest in the whole meal deal I will part it out after a week or so.

IMAG0297.jpg IMAG0296.jpg IMAG0298.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top