JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a BCM midlength upper 5.56, 14.5" with pinned and welded Battle comp 1.5" muzzle brake, FA BCG, BCM Mod 4 charging handle, Troy 13" Bravo rail, Surefire 952v weapon light, KAC rail covers and vertical grip. Chrome lined bore and chamber, M4 feed ramps, 1-7 twist. 300 rounds fired.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I am looking to trade my upper for a target/varmint style upper anything from 16" to 24" barrels considered. Please let me know what you have, I am willing to pull anything off of my upper you may not want to help even the trade. I am very flexible. Also looking for Magpul PRS stock if you have one to trade. I value my trade right around $1000 the way it sits. Thanks

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.