JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
REDUCED I bought this as new and unfired here on AR15.com probably a year ago. I'm half embarrassed to admit that I haven't shot it either. I put it on a lower and put it in the safe where it has been sitting since. Only reason that I'm selling is I'm selling my house and have a few repairs that could use the funds generated. It does have a couple of slight marks from storage but its unfired since leaving BCM.

Upper only $400 shipped
BOLT CARRIER GROUP IS SOLD Add the BCM BCG and your choice of Mod 3 or Mod 4 BCM charging handles for an additional $175 [this same setup with upper is currently $735 on BCM's site]
I have standard HG's that I will include free or the Magpul MOE's shown for $15. Other wise it will come with none.
Pics are coming....

Cross posted on other forums. First I'll take it gets it! Payment will be via USPS money orders only. I will ship via USPS priority insured for the purchase price. Thanks!

psa and bcm uppers 005.JPG psa and bcm uppers 006.JPG psa and bcm uppers 007.JPG psa and bcm uppers 008.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top