JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
BCM
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a new unfired BCM BFH 11.5 upper that I'd like to trade for a 16" upper in the same price range.

The upper is brand new never fired, but it has a used and rattle canned KAC RAS rail on it.

The BCG, CH, and backup iron are all also new never used. It has a YHM phantom QD muzzle device on it for yhm turbo and phantom suppressors. If you don't want that I can remove it and use it on something else.

It's currently configured as an SBR but it's the only SBR that I don't use, and figured I would turn it into a rifle.

I'm mostly interested in other FSP carbine / midlength uppers, or uppers with free floated handguards as well.

I would entertain other trades as well depending on what you have. Feel free to shoot an offer the worst I can say is no.

I'd also just sell it if you wanted it. Make me an offer.

At this point I'm not interested in getting rid of the aimpoint pro, it's going on another rifle. If you want it we can talk about that but it's rattle canned and moderately used so it would make more sense for me to just keep it.

Thanks for looking

20221208_173434.jpg 20221208_173401.jpg 20221208_173329.jpg 20221208_173317.jpg 20221208_173509.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top