JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey I understand everyone's concern, and I usually buy the best, but when milspec BCG, bolts are selling for outrageous prices if you can find one, its worth the gamble to me. I have had two companies(DSARMS) put my orders on hold while they raised the price of there mags. Right now I'm not interested in buying a AR or building one, I just want spare parts to keep mine running in a event something breaks. So I purchased a BCG to put in the safe and i plan on purchasing spare parts kit. My ultimate goal in this chaos is keeping my weapon ready and having the spare prts to fix pretty much anything that comes along. I'll keep you all updated.

I may be the only person who hasn't had problems with these guys. Ordered pistol tube kits and BCG's, received em quickly with no issues. Granted it wasn't in the midst of this madness. Due to such insane volumes of orders any orders placed after Decemeber 12th ish will be put on the back burner and take a month or two to ship (if not longer)

I ordered two "MILSPEC" uppers from them a few years ago and after three weeks of no returned phone calls I received them to find they had front sight blocks that were screwed on not pinned. I called them until I got through and there response was that all gas blocks were screwed on and they had never seen a pinned one before.

Not real-time stock
The date on their web page shows it is current with today's date, the black m16 bolts showed as sold out. I did order the nickel boron bcg and 2 of the lower parts kits. they can say $100 cancellation fee but if the order is not filled in 30 days you can have your credit card company squeeze them to either ship or FULL refund. Good old Master Card, they know they work for me when I buy :)

Thanks for the heads up TSOL1170:s0155:

So,
We ordered a couple upper kits and some other misc things from them early last month, and don't expect it for another month, however I've had no problems with past orders (other than long wait times). Be prepared to wait (as another post already said) you'll get it, but it's not going to be fast, especially with everything that happened and the ensuing mayhem that is online supply. They have been known to backorder without knowing a supply date, and you will be pinged for canceling your order-

i called them early in dec. to make an order on the things that the website says are in stock. i spoke with a very rude lady who didnt want to help at all or answer any questions, like i was a big hassle. told me they were out of stock on everything i asked about, and told me she would take my money on an order, but wouldnt tell me when it was gonna be expected. she just said within a year, and was very rude. i was looking at stripped uppers, bcg, N.B bcg, almost any parts that i could get. poor service in my mind. i wont be returning for business. website looks exactly the same as it did a month and a half ago.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top