JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My caliber downsizing and gun buying trajectory the last couple of years has left me with kind of ugly BBQ guns o_O

But, I could get a pair of Wyoming elk stag horn grips for my Colt 1911 CCU 45, to replace the stock black/gray G10s...that would be nice!
1611187906893.jpeg

With a simple twist of a screwdriver,

you could be cleaning the BBQ and sharing the leftovers with the poor relatives,
P1020980.JPG

or you could be dining with the host.
P1020978.JPG

Last Edited:
@deadeye , I have one of those tequila revolvers. It's empty now. I tried to trade it for the empty 1911 at the local Mexican restaurant, but the owner wouldn't go for it...
If I still had either of these two blued Colts, they would be barbeque guns for sure. The stainless Dan Wesson is a favorite, but it's kinda beat up these days. It's seen many days in the field.
2 Colts and a DW.jpg

@deadeye , I have one of those tequila revolvers. It's empty now. I tried to trade it for the empty 1911 at the local Mexican restaurant, but the owner wouldn't go for it...
If I still had either of these two blued Colts, they would be barbeque guns for sure. The stainless Dan Wesson is a favorite, but it's kinda beat up these days. It's seen many days in the field.
View attachment 811223
Life changes. Finances change. I sure wish I had those two Colts back, especially the one on the left. @11Charlie are you listening?

Life changes. Finances change. I sure wish I had those two Colts back, especially the one on the left. @11Charlie are you listening?
Well iffin ya feel the need for a 45 give a holler and stop by for the Hijos de Villa........But before shootin that hard hitter you may want to just shoot something ya bring along out back or I have a small selection..... Cant shoot either right now due to surgery myself.

What I used to consider my PIMP BBQ gun but really needs the pearl grips maybe even the gold accents.

100_3077.JPG

EDIT now maybe these. 100_2949.JPG

OR these 100_3063.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR