JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Series 70 Colt 1911

3F989163-1F07-4E30-9CC3-65527DBD3D41.jpeg

Custom Gold Cup perhaps......

View attachment 808635
^^^^^THIS^^^^^
In my opinion, is the ULTIMATE barbecue gun. Worn in a nicely tooled leather belt holster... freakin' drool-y.
The Springfield Ronin Operator that I've been (unsuccessfully) chasing for a year has often been referred to (by me) as my barbecue-gun... l just don't have it yet.

None of my current pistols fit the bill and there's nothing you can do to a plastic-framed gun, no matter how well executed or how expensive, that can ever elevate it to bbq status... it just can't be. Gotta be steel, gotta be shiny, gotta be cool.

Maybe we should have a local BBQ gun event. I think it would be cool to see a bunch of fancy and or interesting guns all in one spot!

Say you are invited to a Texas style BBQ and the invitation states the wearing of BBQ guns encouraged. What would yours be? Do you go with something old and rare, or maybe one that has special meaning or just plain cool or maybe it's your prettiest.
Mine would have to be my Stainless Blackhawk Bisley in 45 Colt

BEST BBQ guns ever.........

100_3115.JPG 44 bbq.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews