JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love flashy engraved guns. Don't own any though.

Used to have a pristine 99%Model 27 no dash 4 screw with 5 inch barrel. In the 10 years or so I owned it, I rarely took it shooting cause i didn't want a turn line on the cylinder. It was a lonely safe queen in my safe. So I sold it.

So I would take my most favorite gun. Another Model 27 no dash 4 screw with 6 inch barrel. Bluing gone in many places. Lucky to be 75%. Worn stocks. Fiber optic sights installed. But damn it shoots well. Take it out about every time I go shooting. On my hip when hunting.

Then I would challenge everyone else to some shooting and see how many of those pretty guns are loaded and willing to be fired. :)

I was at a barbecue once a few years ago and a guy brought out his tacticool 870 to show off and handed it to an admirer, telling the guy that there were rounds in the tube. The admirer promptly worked the action and pulled the trigger. Luckily he had it pointed in a safe direction, but it scared the heck out of everyone and ruined the rest of the evening. Idiot.

Oh, and to play along with the thread...

r-VEPkeZRB2QqWNaFS_yFw.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads