JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMO, if one is pro-2nd Amendment right one should vote for a pro-2nd Amendment, and everything else should be looked at after that. Otherwise you're shooting yourself in the foot. It is what it is. Don't care where you lean politically, but if you vote for an anti-2nd Amendment politician I'll have a hard time believing that you're pro-2nd Amendment.

"I'm never without a gun on me. Just don't tell my wife that! Now there's an anti-gun liberal.

So how does that work anyway ?? I get up in the morning and after my shower dress and put on my S&W 40 and spare mag. Come home, take off the .40 and put it and my flashlight on my end table by my chair. I go to bed and put my .40 and flashlight on my headboard. Repeat process every day of my life.

No way is my wife not knowing I have a gun, (s) sometimes on me. No way do I not know she has a LC9 on her at all times as well. She still gives me the occasional hug and that S & W is very noticeable. No secrets in our house anyway.

Times they are a-changin. One of my liberal FB friends and fellow independent contractor here in Oregon just confessed that she voted for Trump because of her $1100 monthly ObamaCare premiums.

So how does that work anyway ?? I get up in the morning and after my shower dress and put on my S&W 40 and spare mag. Come home, take off the .40 and put it and my flashlight on my end table by my chair. I go to bed and put my .40 and flashlight on my headboard. Repeat process every day of my life.

No way is my wife not knowing I have a gun, (s) sometimes on me. No way do I not know she has a LC9 on her at all times as well. She still gives me the occasional hug and that S & W is very noticeable. No secrets in our house anyway.
I'm not as lucky (or wise) as you. I take my gun out of my bedside table every morning and holster it. The reverse at night. She's never seen it happen. My father was an amateur magician, so I learned a little about the art of deception.

I put my watch and other stuff in the bedside table too. That helps.

IMO, if one is pro-2nd Amendment right one should vote for a pro-2nd Amendment, and everything else should be looked at after that. Otherwise you're shooting yourself in the foot. It is what it is. Don't care where you lean politically, but if you vote for an anti-2nd Amendment politician I'll have a hard time believing that you're pro-2nd Amendment.
2A isn't the only issue on the table when voting for politicians. And I do vote for republicans in local elections. So you can safely believe I'm 100% pro 2A.

2A isn't the only issue on the table when voting for politicians. And I do vote for republicans in local elections. So you can safely believe I'm 100% pro 2A.
I know there are other issues, but if the person is anti-2A I don't care about their stance on other issues. I only pay attention to the other stuff if the candidate is pro-2A.

Some of you mentioned California. When I read about the politician's in CA passing quite strict gun laws that was one thing. When I heard about those same pinheads passing a law which exempts them from those same laws, I was outrages twice as much. If this liberal lived in CA, I'd be marching in the streets. You know. Peaceful protest? That would be our right as Americans. Except, I'd be advocating tar and feathers.

Some of you mentioned California. When I read about the politician's in CA passing quite strict gun laws that was one thing. When I heard about those same pinheads passing a law which exempts them from those same laws, I was outrages twice as much. If this liberal lived in CA, I'd be marching in the streets. You know. Peaceful protest? That would be our right as Americans. Except, I'd be advocating tar and feathers.

Their counterparts in DC do the very same thing, check out the "Retirement and medical benefits" they have voted for themselves.
I wonder how they got the "right" to do that? :rolleyes:
Gabby

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews