JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since I know some liberal gun owners, I can tell you for a fact that your generalization of them as being overly emotional and violent simply doesn't hold water. I know some liberal gun owners, who happen to have a very hard time admitting to folks they are liberal gun owners because of the backlash that comes from that admission, that are just as responsible, just as well trained and every bit as enthusiastic about guns and gun ownership. They have admitted to being ignored by their own party, but since most are not willing to be single issue voters, supporting their party for many other things that are important to them, while silently enjoying the rights their own party seek to restrict, knowing their own party is working against them. As a former member of the Republican Party (now non-affiliated) I can say I've felt that way about my party in the past.

Honestly, I know folks on the right that I would rather not see with guns in their hands. Party affiliation isn't a great determiner of whether someone is stable, intelligent, rational or reasonable. We tend to reduce it to that, but it's far to great a generalization, and in reality, only applies to a portion of the whole. Again, that applies to both major party adherents.

Yes, there are those on YouTube who make responsible gun owners cringe at their unsafe, moronic escapades with loaded weapons! Makes this former Marine PMI want to 'counsel' them in a most personal manner!;)

Everything has already been said five times in this thread but so what? I see no reason to "close" it because it's an ongoing issue forever..

When and why did guns become a political issue? And how can we separate them? ... The BBC definitely has some warped impressions of the U.S. Race, gender identity, etc. don't have much to do with guns, pro or con, either, as far as I can tell from my range sessions, though I do seem to see more (apparently hetero) couples enjoying time together at the indoor range I frequent.

Yeabut didn't they and every other swangin say that Clinton was a lock.. for like 1.5 years?
Yes they did.. so.... fake news is not really new.. in my book.
Sir I've noticed you don't have one like on your comments here, don't you think you should delete it? Your language doesn't belong on a Family forum.
Gabby

Anyways it's good liberals aren't really into guns- they are so volatile, emotional and violent in their expression of politics and beliefs I couldn't even imagine what would happen if they had guns. We'd have to shoot them, plain and simple, just to maintain peace and order. Thank God we shoot often, do tactical training, and are for the most part better prepared than they are.
The first shot will only be to wound and disarm them- if they chose to commit the level of violence with guns they committed after the elections, the second shot would be obvious.

Geno
Seriously, guys, this is getting a bit much. Some liberals are gun nuts. Some liberals teach conservatives how to shoot and concealed carry. Some liberals love their guns more than many conservatives. Some liberals type on this forum with a G26 IWB and a Ruger LCP in their back pocket because that's how they dress from the minute they get out of bed till the minute they go to bed. Some liberals are RSO's at their gun club and love IDPA competitions.

I just hope "Some" more see the light!

I encountered a ray of hope the other day at the bank, the teller who was serving me confided she was glad Trump was elected, but liked Bernie. :eek:
When push came to shove though she had voted for Trump, over the nasty liar! :D

Gabby

Seriously, guys, this is getting a bit much. Some liberals are gun nuts. Some liberals teach conservatives how to shoot and concealed carry. Some liberals love their guns more than many conservatives. Some liberals type on this forum with a G26 IWB and a Ruger LCP in their back pocket because that's how they dress from the minute they get out of bed till the minute they go to bed. Some liberals are RSO's at their gun club and love IDPA competitions.

Liberals in California are very different from those in the Northtwest- my comments towards Liberals are based on my experiences from the first group of Liberals here in the South, so don't get bent out of shape about them. These are ones who are stripped CA gun owners of their guns rights, law by law, and are moving up North in numbers, so watch out for them- they will try to blend in with your Northwest Liberal buddies. If your buddies don't vote the party line and vote to keep their guns, all should be as it was- but if trhey get carried away in the Democratic rhetoric, watch out. Their first move will be to ban 20 and 30 -round magazines.

Geno

Liberals in California are very different from those in the Northtwest- my comments towards Liberals are based on my experiences from the first group of Liberals here in the South, so don't get bent out of shape about them. These are ones who are stripped CA gun owners of their guns rights, law by law, and are moving up North in numbers, so watch out for them- they will try to blend in with your Northwest Liberal buddies. If your buddies don't vote the party line and vote to keep their guns, all should be as it was- but if trhey get carried away in the Democratic rhetoric, watch out. Their first move will be to ban 20 and 30 -round magazines.

Geno
Geno, already in progress here in WA between Buttcheese Bob Ferguson (AG) and his cronies in the Code Revisor's Office. :(

Geno
So I'm going to coin yet another acronym. AGL. That's easy to remember, for me, at least, since I just upgraded my AR-15 trigger to ALG. But AGL stands for anti-gun liberal. I'll join you when ragging on them. AGL. Help me make it stick.

So what's the difference there Scott? Don't liberals vote for liberal politicians? Not raggin.on you, just can't see the difference.:)
Yes, rag on me all you want for voting liberal. That I can take. But read this, "good liberals aren't really into guns- they are so volatile, emotional and violent in their expression of politics and beliefs I couldn't even imagine what would happen if they had guns. We'd have to shoot them, plain and simple"

That's not ragging on me for voting liberal. That's ragging on my ability to be just as good a shot as the next guy. On on a gun forum, that's poor form.

Yes, rag on me all you want for voting liberal. That I can take. But read this, "good liberals aren't really into guns- they are so volatile, emotional and violent in their expression of politics and beliefs I couldn't even imagine what would happen if they had guns. We'd have to shoot them, plain and simple"

That's not ragging on me for voting liberal. That's ragging on my ability to be just as good a shot as the next guy. On on a gun forum, that's poor form.

Like I said I'm not raggin, I just want to know the difference between an anti-gun liberal and where you stand, it's as simple as that.
No ragging involved, I just don't know but would like to.

Like I said I'm not raggin, I just want to know the difference between an anti-gun liberal and where you stand, it's as simple as that.
No ragging involved, I just don't know but would like to.
"... difference between an anti-gun liberal and where I stand?" I am not an anti-gun liberal. I'm a shooting enthusiast just like y'all. I'm an NRA certified instructor, and I'm never without a gun on me. Just don't tell my wife that! Now there's an anti-gun liberal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top