JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the past two years there has been a huge surge in "non-traditional" gun owners. There are a lot of new faces at the range and they don't look like you anymore. If 2A rights are going to be preserved then gun culture has to expand beyond the ever shrinking demographic of conservative old white guys. These new people are, almost all, staunchly pro-2A.
Link to the BBC News story:

America's least likely gun owners?

Those Folks have been out there for years. I've seen them at the Different Ranges I've worked at over the years. The BBC is just a bit slow on the up take! :):):)

I 100% support them. They have every reason to be armed. I donate money to just about every 2A group that fights for OUR rights. We need to unify our efforts to protect then 2nd Amendment. The gatekeeper nonsense is divisive and needs to stop.

The 2A is for all law-abiding Americans; man or woman, old or young, management or labor, of any race, of any creed, of any sexual orientation or proclivity, Anglo or Latino, and of any socio-economic class. We may be very different people, with different outlooks and walks of life, but we in these United States are all Americans, and therefore have the birthright to keep and bear arms. The great equalizer is just that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top