JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Something I got in trade but do not need.

I do not know the make or model of this rifle.

It's a break action? The barrel stays put and what appears to be a tube magazine cocks the gun and opens the action to drop a BB (.177) in and close it.

Wood stock, nothing pristine but it will drive a BB pretty far into a phone book.

$60

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg I have one of those. They are a no name import but shoot pretty well. I have put many hundreds of rounds through mine plinking and in a lot of ways I think it's a more fun rifle to shoot than my much more expensive ones.

Mine is called a Pioneer. My dad has one and I think that's what it's called,too. Not valuable, but they are good shooters.

It is a nice shooter. My location is good for pellets but not BBs. Too bad too because BBs are a lot cheaper and reuse able.

Id keep it but the kukuri would get a lot more use from me then this will now that I found a pellet rifle from some kind member on here...:rolleyes:

It is a nice shooter. My location is good for pellets but not BBs. Too bad too because BBs are a lot cheaper and reuse able.

Id keep it but the kukuri would get a lot more use from me then this will now that I found a pellet rifle from some kind member on here...:rolleyes:

I take it you've got your eyes on a particular listing here ;)

Oh yea. Not sure where the irony is but I researched and looked around and had finally decided that Id like to try a kukuri as a pack knife and less then 24 hours later one pops up on here that is pretty much what I was looking for lol. Of course now I have to find a few toys to let go to afford it.

Oh yea. Not sure where the irony is but I researched and looked around and had finally decided that Id like to try a kukuri as a pack knife and less then 24 hours later one pops up on here that is pretty much what I was looking for lol. Of course now I have to find a few toys to let go to afford it.

I was thinking that was the case, I saw you post a number of items up. Hopefully they'll go fast for you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top