JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Something I got in trade but do not need.

I do not know the make or model of this rifle.

It's a break action? The barrel stays put and what appears to be a tube magazine cocks the gun and opens the action to drop a BB (.177) in and close it.

Wood stock, nothing pristine but it will drive a BB pretty far into a phone book.

$60

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg I have one of those. They are a no name import but shoot pretty well. I have put many hundreds of rounds through mine plinking and in a lot of ways I think it's a more fun rifle to shoot than my much more expensive ones.

Mine is called a Pioneer. My dad has one and I think that's what it's called,too. Not valuable, but they are good shooters.

It is a nice shooter. My location is good for pellets but not BBs. Too bad too because BBs are a lot cheaper and reuse able.

Id keep it but the kukuri would get a lot more use from me then this will now that I found a pellet rifle from some kind member on here...:rolleyes:

It is a nice shooter. My location is good for pellets but not BBs. Too bad too because BBs are a lot cheaper and reuse able.

Id keep it but the kukuri would get a lot more use from me then this will now that I found a pellet rifle from some kind member on here...:rolleyes:

I take it you've got your eyes on a particular listing here ;)

Oh yea. Not sure where the irony is but I researched and looked around and had finally decided that Id like to try a kukuri as a pack knife and less then 24 hours later one pops up on here that is pretty much what I was looking for lol. Of course now I have to find a few toys to let go to afford it.

Oh yea. Not sure where the irony is but I researched and looked around and had finally decided that Id like to try a kukuri as a pack knife and less then 24 hours later one pops up on here that is pretty much what I was looking for lol. Of course now I have to find a few toys to let go to afford it.

I was thinking that was the case, I saw you post a number of items up. Hopefully they'll go fast for you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top