Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS WA BB Rifle (Unknown make/mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe13

Reactions
Feedback
59 / 0 / 0
Something I got in trade but do not need.

I do not know the make or model of this rifle.

It's a break action? The barrel stays put and what appears to be a tube magazine cocks the gun and opens the action to drop a BB (.177) in and close it.

Wood stock, nothing pristine but it will drive a BB pretty far into a phone book.

$60

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
I have one of those. They are a no name import but shoot pretty well. I have put many hundreds of rounds through mine plinking and in a lot of ways I think it's a more fun rifle to shoot than my much more expensive ones.

orygun

Reactions
Feedback
125 / 0 / 1
Mine is called a Pioneer. My dad has one and I think that's what it's called,too. Not valuable, but they are good shooters.

OP
Joe13

Joe13

Reactions
Feedback
59 / 0 / 0
It is a nice shooter. My location is good for pellets but not BBs. Too bad too because BBs are a lot cheaper and reuse able.

Id keep it but the kukuri would get a lot more use from me then this will now that I found a pellet rifle from some kind member on here...:rolleyes:

etrain16

Reactions
Feedback
89 / 0 / 0
It is a nice shooter. My location is good for pellets but not BBs. Too bad too because BBs are a lot cheaper and reuse able.

Id keep it but the kukuri would get a lot more use from me then this will now that I found a pellet rifle from some kind member on here...:rolleyes:
I take it you've got your eyes on a particular listing here ;)

OP
Joe13

Joe13

Reactions
Feedback
59 / 0 / 0
Oh yea. Not sure where the irony is but I researched and looked around and had finally decided that Id like to try a kukuri as a pack knife and less then 24 hours later one pops up on here that is pretty much what I was looking for lol. Of course now I have to find a few toys to let go to afford it.

etrain16

Reactions
Feedback
89 / 0 / 0
Oh yea. Not sure where the irony is but I researched and looked around and had finally decided that Id like to try a kukuri as a pack knife and less then 24 hours later one pops up on here that is pretty much what I was looking for lol. Of course now I have to find a few toys to let go to afford it.
I was thinking that was the case, I saw you post a number of items up. Hopefully they'll go fast for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online