JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does any one collect U.S. bayonets from the Krag through Garand and carbine? I collect them and would like to see if I am the only nut doing so. I am looking for a few more, purchase or trade. I have an excellent "WT" 16" for sale or trade and some others.

I am still collecting U.S. Bayonets.
Give me a shout if you have one for sale or trade.

Last Edited:
I inherited my dad's small bayo collection, and have added nothing but a bayonet for a M16; don't even know what model it is.
Included are bayos for M1903, M1 (cut-down '03), M1 Carbine, a couple of British Enfields, a couple of Russian bayos for Mosin-Nagant, a French bayo that looks like an ice pick, and maybe a Mauser? They're mounted on a peg board, and the display looks very nice, but like my beer-glass collection, I'll need to buy a second house if they're to be displayed where anyone can see them.

I just bought a couple for a M95 Mannlicher, but don't fit my M95 right, good looking with case, have one for my Nagant, but Schmidt Rubin was customized so won't take one....good luck on your collection any old rifle I buy try and get the matching bayonet

Nearly all of my rifles are of WWII and earlier military origin, but I don't have a high interest in collecting bayonets for them. Maybe 1/4 have the correct bayonets. I do enjoy seeing others' collections, though. Considering bayonet collecting is a rather small subniche of military arms collecting, might I suggest a national board for increased exposure, like this one?

http://forums.gunboards.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Militaria-Swords-Bayonets-Edged-Weapons-Forum

Keith

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads