JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a like new copy of Battlefield 4 for Xbox 360 that I'm looking to sell or trade. I bought COD Ghosts & didn't like it, so I traded it for Battlefield 4. After playing it a few times I've decided that I don't like it either. I'm a gamer, but these new FPS are just a little too involved for this old guy...LOL!!! The game has everything but a code for a free map that came with it. Unfortunately the original owner used that. Both discs are in 100% perfect condition.

This game is $60 new right now, so I'm willing to sell it for $45.00. I'd also be willing to take some ammo in trade. 22LR, 9mm, 380acp, 30-06, 7mm Mag. I live in Aloha, and I'm willing to drive 15 minutes in any direction.

Thanks for looking...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top