Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Battle packed 9mm FMJ for sale, 1000 rounds total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arakboss

Reactions
Edit 6/21: Price Dropped to $170

Edit 7/1: I will be unavailable to answer questions or meet to sell this between July 3rd and July 8th.

Edit 7/2: Sale pending

For sale is 1000 rounds of 9mm FMJ. 800 rounds are BBM 115gr FMJ packaged in two sealed 400rnd battle packs. 200 rounds are ZQI 123gr 9mm NATO FMJ in a sealed battle pack. These PVC battle packs are great for long term storage of ammo, especially in less than desirable storage conditions. Both the BBM 115gr and ZQI 123gr ammo are brass cased and neither style of bullets attract a magnet.

Price is $170 total. Cash only, no shipping. Face to face meeting in Wilsonville, Tigard or Tualatin area.
Please PM with inquiries.

20190615_061553.jpg

20190613_113600.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet