JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Creepy Bill Gates is holding a major short position in Tesla stock. Musk is miffed.

iu.jpeg

The question is, will Bill have to cover his short positions by buying Tesla stock on the open market? At one point, he was almost a billion dollars down if he had to doe that. I'll bet he gets a pass from the SEC. Bolus is the expert on this, with many comments in the Stock Market On Fire thread.

The question is, will Bill have to cover his short positions by buying Tesla stock on the open market? At one point, he was almost a billion dollars down if he had to doe that. I'll bet he gets a pass from the SEC. Bolus is the expert on this, with many comments in the Stock Market On Fire thread.
I already had posted that Bill messaged Elon directly and tried to get out of it:

970359-60cd546097bbdb74404866e78134a0a5.jpg
a8zey7bre7v81-png.png

Elon confirmed it was real on Twitter.

He was most likely part of the naked short attack that has killed so many companies with counterfeit shares and got stuck when the price went up. A lot of them had to cover and why TSLA's price went through the roof.

There are ways to cover this without hitting a lit market, probably all through darkpools and off exchange trades, but it would still cost him more than just paying the interest he is paying on these borrowed shares.

There are lots of speculation on why he got (or is getting) divorced with his ex-wife getting a ton of money (protecting it from margin calls?), why he is suddenly saying he is donating all his money (save face before he gets wiped out?), or why the new single stock ETF's were introduced and the day after the SEC approved it the telsa ETF started. ETF's are very easy to use to make counterfeit shares. (they are also exempt from politicians having to report - how about that?)

Basically, bill is dirty. You can take the money out of the billionaire, but not the billionaire out of the money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top