JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very cool. That is book max, the reason I stopped at that charge wt. with the 140's. However, I was not experiencing any of your typical pressure signs. I'm going to run them across the Chrono next time out. You will be doing great if you mimic those precision hunter rounds. One of my good buddies uses them in his 308 win (pre 64 fwt) and a 300WSM... He swears by them and they are damn accurate in both of his rifles...
out of a 20"barrel we are getting 2649fps on average with no pressure signs. we chronod some precision hunters at 2660-2675ish fps. we're close but decided to call it good as the proof was on the paper.

in all the calibers i use H4350 for, it seems as if it really starts to shine up toward max charge weight; whereas IMR4350 does better at the low to mid range charge.

ive heard 24" is ideal for 6.5CM but this rifle is a straight tackdriver for a home built AR10 platform. he is getting 2-2.5" groups at 400 and 3" or less at 520. i was shocked, honestly. what more can a guy ask for LOL

out of a 20"barrel we are getting 2649fps on average with no pressure signs. we chronod some precision hunters at 2660-2675ish fps. we're close but decided to call it good as the proof was on the paper.

in all the calibers i use H4350 for, it seems as if it really starts to shine up toward max charge weight; whereas IMR4350 does better at the low to mid range charge.

ive heard 24" is ideal for 6.5CM but this rifle is a straight tackdriver for a home built AR10 platform. he is getting 2-2.5" groups at 400 and 3" or less at 520. i was shocked, honestly. what more can a guy ask for LOL

Geez, that's excellent. I wish my AR 10 shot that well.

I'm waiting to see how that Swede starts tightning up! My C.G. 63/80 really likes max loads with the 140s. Especially the Swift! I havnt loaded for that one in years, honestly don't think I am going to see any thing better then where it is, maybe play with more bullets, but I just don't see a reason!

20af1e9cecef938eb2cd171eb619b25c.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads