JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Checked the laser on one of my pistols yesterday and found the batteries dead. There was the slightest hint of corrosion that will need a bit of clean up. Lucky I caught it in time.

How about you? Have you checked your batteries lately? More and more shooting accessories take batteries and sometimes they get overlooked.

Just sayin'.

Dump the laser and get good with irons. Sure fire way to solve this problem. This is a really good example of why I don't recommend lasers for newer shooters. Laser dies and they don't know how to hit anything.

Dump the laser and get good with irons. Sure fire way to solve this problem. This is a really good example of why I don't recommend lasers for newer shooters. Laser dies and they don't know how to hit anything.

I was a professional gun toter for most of my adult life and pretty fair with a handgun. I put the laser on a P-22 to see what all the buzz was about. All it did was slow down my shooting. I was not impressed but I did enjoy my new toy.

Checked the laser on one of my pistols yesterday and found the batteries dead. There was the slightest hint of corrosion that will need a bit of clean up. Lucky I caught it in time.

How about you? Have you checked your batteries lately? More and more shooting accessories take batteries and sometimes they get overlooked.

Just sayin'.
If it's a Crimson Trace they'll send you free batteries for life. Free.

For folks who aren't, may be a good idea to stock up a bit on batteries you use. Future supply chain issues, is all.

Alternatively, consider a flip over to rechargeables, if applicable.

Have moved all of our CR123a, AAA, AA's over to rechargeables.

Button batteries? Bought a bunch via Amazon. Even if they crap out in the package going forwards, the savings has allready paid for them vs buying piece meal.

I like red dots/lasers. I went with the Holosun 403B with the shake awake technology. 3-5 year battery life. It shuts itself off. Wonderful feature if you ask me. I use it on a AR-15. We fought and won many wars with iron sights and lost one. We gave them up and now modern soldiers use red dots and lasers. Go with the flow or drown in the river as it washes over you.

Yeah, I was reminded to change out the battery on my Dillon primer feed alarm. Saw some ugly stuff oozing out the bottom of the battery case. Yep it had gone bad and leaked in the short space of a few weeks time. Now its replaced and on a replacement schedule. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top