JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wandering through another set of classifieds, I stumbled across an ad for 'JNCManufacturing' in Washington state. I've provided a link to their website, but thanks to the way it's designed, there's no direct link to the page I want. All-flash page designers should be beaten.

Anyway, if you enter the site and click on 'Class 2', there's an ad for 'Drop-in Glock Auto-sears", both 'F/A Only' and 'Select Fire'. They then go on "!!Not a restricted item!!". Below that, though, is a set of important caveats -

"All batfe rules apply,
It is not illegal to own these parts ,
If you own these parts and a Glock it can be considered
constructive possesion,EVEN If they are not installed
You must fill out a form 2 BEFORE installation of these parts"

This all leaves me wondering - are these guys a scam, a sting, or have I misread the gun laws? First off - in order to use this, you'd need an MG registered glock. The registry isn't open for new guns... And the page really doesn't feel targeted at dealers or SOTCs. Opinions?

This all leaves me wondering - are these guys a scam, a sting, or have I misread the gun laws? First off - in order to use this, you'd need an MG registered glock. The registry isn't open for new guns... And the page really doesn't feel targeted at dealers or SOTCs. Opinions?

No scam. Everything they said is correct.

It is you that is adding superfluous information.

They never said anything about registering NEW guns, you did.

hmm....they're not too far from the house. from what i see/read, they're
quite accurate in regards to the limitation of their product, what it can/not do,
and legal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads