JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never buy from CTD - OP made me wait so long I cancelled all pending orders - Cabellas just cancelled my most recent order.
It's a bummer when sales don't work out, but it's saved me some money. Sometimes I find I just don't want what I ordered bad enough to order it again.

Thread jack, 30% off giftcards at freddies????
They have/had $15 off purchase of two Cabelas gift cards. I bought two $25 gift cards for $35 which works out to 30% off. It's a digital coupon. I think it expires today, and is in store only.

Edit: it looks like it might have expired yesterday, but it's still showing up on website.

I think the other thing going on is that wholesale prices are rising, so it becomes problematic to sell something as you have been for $10 then when you try to get more your purchase price is more than what you are re-selling it for.

Just wanted to let yall know to be cautious when trying to order reloading supplies from Bass pro/Cabelas. For the past couple weeks they've been showing items in stock and letting people order to their hearts content only to cancel their orders after a few days. It then takes a few days to wait for refunds. Not sure what's going on with their sites but it's causing a lot of people to have their money tied up for a week. I've talked to a few people who've had a grand or more tied up because of this. I've had this happen to me twice now and it sucks.
I had Boyd's Stocks, do exactly the same thing last month. But in this case the product was in, it was the fault of whoever handles the cart and checkout. It tied my money up long enough for the item to disappear and me waiting a week for my bank to release the funds. The checkout even finished to the point I was able to print a receipt. The next day when I noticed Boyd's did not send an email with my invoice, is when I had to investigate. Contacted Boyd's and was told, there was no invoice and I had not ordered anything. From now on my transactions will be done over the phone, allowing me to get the time, date, invoice #, persons name and so on. While I was in business, I always did this in case a problem arose. Recentley, Amazon, would not finish an order I placed, do to login problems with my account, for different items at 3 different times this year alone. Guess What Bozo, within minutes I went to another online retailer and acquired the exact same items for the same cost, you snooze, someone else gets the sale.

I agree cabelas I'm done with them, as soon as my new charge card comes I'm going to spend all 350. Points and stop using them. Our local store has gone from outdoor stuff to about 85% clothing Springfield or.

I agree cabelas I'm done with them, as soon as my new charge card comes I'm going to spend all 350. Points and stop using them. Our local store has gone from outdoor stuff to about 85% clothing Springfield or.
They really should make the stores big like back east, with the huge aquariums and taxidermy mountains with trout in the "streams"... i'd go just for that.

They really should make the stores big like back east, with the huge aquariums and taxidermy mountains with trout in the "streams"... i'd go just for that.

The Cabela's in Lehi Utah is like that. A stream, at the base of a mountain. Big game on the mountain and big trout in the stream you can feed for a quarter a hand full.

Thread jack, 30% off giftcards at freddies????
I bought a $100 gift card from Freddies because they said I could spend it anywhere, even not associated with Fred's! 1st time I tried to use it online I found out different. Ended up giving it to the wife and she bought groceries with it. Neither one of us like doing any kind of business with them. I only bought the card from them because it was convenient. Learned my lesson!

I no longer consider Cabela's a destination. Don't think their sale pricing is much anymore.

I once needed a re-loading part for 223/556 and it was out of stock on the shelf hanger. Guy came by and said"let me check our warehouse". Nada. He explains that some guy back east looks at a computer print out sees the store only sold 2 last week so thats all he sends out. You'd think if the sold 2 and that was their par that he should send 4, but noooo! Happened again the next week. Stupid method of inventory!

Can't remember the last time I bought anything from them,.....except fudge!

I am ditto on the Bass Pro stuff. I have had several orders canceled days after I placed them. I have one order of a few bottles of powder etc, that is coming in one piece at a time to the store. I had placed other orders after that are waiting there. I just wanted to make one 45 minute one way trip. I found out that the powder did not ship quicker because it was not in stock (as other said above). It was on order with no ETA. Coming up on 3 weeks since I ordered. If I did not need some to get started reloading...and I had not had gift cards.. I would cancel it all.

I also agree on the change in the stores since Bass Pro bought Cabela's. They actually closed the Cabela's here overnight with no warning to anyone and moved inventory down to the Bass Pro a few miles away. I had a gun coming in from another gun library and it took them weeks to figure it out so I could pick it up. I used to find some deals once in a while in the gun libraries. Anymore it is a $200 gun marked at $450. I liked that you used to be able to sort by newest and see things as they popped up. Now in the store I have to dig past all the nick-nack crap to get to the much smaller gun area where the employees for the most part are on the same level as Wal-mart. They are just assigned to the department and have no clue about guns. I asked about some ammo one day and the kid there had no idea what the fairly common caliber was.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top