JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to offer a thank you and nod to On Target Solutions . Today at TCGC they spent some time observing and offering tips on rifle shooting to a group of TCGC members. They are a good group of people and were able to offer me several tips on improving as a rifleman and reaching out to the longer distances. I will definitely be taking a full class from them in the future.
On Target Solutions | Premier Training In The Northwest

I took Dougs class and I am sure glad I did. It saved me years of frustration. Doug and his instructors have alot of experience and are all good teachers so they provide a great learning environment. You just cannot learn these things on your own so do your self a big favor and take the class. The things you learn will save you alot of time and money so it pays for itself. The sooner you take it, the sooner you will get up to speed. Taking training classes can get very expensive but this class has been well thought out to provide you the most instruction for your money. Theres 1 instructor per 2 students. Its within driving distance so no airline tickets, no car rental, no shipping ammo, and no flying with weapons. You can camp on the range if you want so no motel. Its on the weekend so you dont have to take time off. It just does not get any better than that!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top