JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not trying to claim that I rub shoulders with stunningly smart people. But, right or left, the wide range of opinions I encounter during four 10-hour days every week at work are reasonably presented beyond the strident assertion that Sarah Palin's Chevy/Dodge/Ford/US-built Nissan truck has a window sticker of Calvin pissing on a Prius. Or (conversely) Nancy Pelosi commands two brain cells that are on speaking terms.

What I mean is that most of the liberals I know (at least at work) are capaple of presenting a coherent argument for their beliefs. Okay, so they don't sway my opinions because most of them are isolated from reality - AND dead wrong about gun rights. But at least they can articulate a coherent argument based on facts as they perceive them. This guy? Not so much. I wouldn't trust him to post a kindergarten snack menu.

But, truth be known, I actually appreciate seeing the opposition presenting a weak, poorly reasoned, illiterate argument against common sense. Bless that outspoken, illiterate little brain rolling around inside this guy's growth-stunted skull. I strongly support the freedom he enjoys to speak his mind.

Last Edited:
Which brings us to the age old arguement.......Shiny side in or shiny side out?

Ohh shiny side out of course! Renowned scientists have proven that foil helmets worn shiny side out better deflect cosmic waves, sun light, microwaves, x-rays, thought-control devices and also is most effective in shielding any brain or mind reading scans.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top