JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another incident that proves the biggest threat to our long-term gun rights is our School System. Unfortunately, educators are spending more time with our children than we are and the system is overrun with left leaning gun grabbers.

Senator Ayotte in Congress is getting a lot of flak in the news lately after a media hyped town hall confrontation with one of the Newton gun-control lobbyists over her pro-2nd amendment vote. I just sent her a <broken link removed> giving her some support, as well as a few comments on facebook.

If you have a few minutes, please let her know she did the right thing!

But, but, but it is the safety of the Children. Can't have the NRA who promotes safety teaching safety to the kids. That would be logical and liberal "educators" can't have that. What a bunch of idiots. This country is getting all messed up. It is insane.

Another incident that proves the biggest threat to our long-term gun rights is our School System. Unfortunately, educators are spending more time with our children than we are and the system is overrun with left leaning gun grabbers.

Said it before and I'll repeat what you said: The future looks bleak, because opponents have the trophy card in hand.

If a child from one of these schools were to be injured or die because of a firearm accident that would have been avoided by knowing the Eddie Eagle basics, I would not want to be the one who made the decision to exclude the training from the school. I wouldn't want to be a taxpayer in the district, either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top