Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

'Bash the NRA' week begins

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, May 1, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Botte Hork and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Damn, now i'm gonna have to boycot Houston! !!
    No Problemo!!!

3. FortunateSon

FortunateSon Marion County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Another incident that proves the biggest threat to our long-term gun rights is our School System. Unfortunately, educators are spending more time with our children than we are and the system is overrun with left leaning gun grabbers.

Botte Hork and (deleted member) like this.
  4. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

Senator Ayotte in Congress is getting a lot of flak in the news lately after a media hyped town hall confrontation with one of the Newton gun-control lobbyists over her pro-2nd amendment vote. I just sent her a message giving her some support, as well as a few comments on facebook.

If you have a few minutes, please let her know she did the right thing!

5. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

But, but, but it is the safety of the Children. Can't have the NRA who promotes safety teaching safety to the kids. That would be logical and liberal "educators" can't have that. What a bunch of idiots. This country is getting all messed up. It is insane.

6. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

Said it before and I'll repeat what you said: The future looks bleak, because opponents have the trophy card in hand.

7. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

If a child from one of these schools were to be injured or die because of a firearm accident that would have been avoided by knowing the Eddie Eagle basics, I would not want to be the one who made the decision to exclude the training from the school. I wouldn't want to be a taxpayer in the district, either.