JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling a Barska 4-16x-50 scope. It's used but it's still in good shape. I used it for a while and it performed very well, holding zero and providing repeatable shots. The windage knob is missing one of its set screws but the other screw is still sufficient to hold it in place.

Barska Scope, model AC110002
  • 4-16x Magnification
  • Bikini lens cover
  • 50mm Objective
  • 30mm main tube
  • 1/8" MOA adjustments
  • Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle (green)
  • New set of 30mm generic rings included.
I would like to trade it for AR parts such as a complete unbarreled AR upper, BCG, LPK's, AXTS raptor charging handle, 18-20" barrel, or other AR parts. I would also sell for $75.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Selling a Barska 4-16x-50 scope. It's used but it's still in good shape. I used it for a while and it performed very well, holding zero and providing repeatable shots. The windage knob is missing one of its set screws but the other screw is still sufficient to hold it in place.

Barska Scope, model AC110002
Was thinking about a Barska for my AR15, just curious what kind of eye relief there is? Is it difficult to get into position and hold it?
Thank You
  • 4-16x Magnification
  • Bikini lens cover
  • 50mm Objective
  • 30mm main tube
  • 1/8" MOA adjustments
  • Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle (green)
  • New set of 30mm generic rings included.
I would like to trade it for AR parts such as a complete unbarreled AR upper, BCG, LPK's, AXTS raptor charging handle, 18-20" barrel, or other AR parts. I would also sell for $75.

Was thinking about a Barska for my AR15, just curious what kind of eye relief there is? Is it difficult to get into position and hold it?
Thank You

I think that was your question. The eye relief is pretty good from what I remember. I was using this on an M14 and never had issues with eye relief. It's been a few months since I have had it mounted on anything.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top