JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, it seems that Weinstein has had quite a few run ins with the law and people regarding his shady business dealings....

And, it looks like he supports pedophilia.

Weinstein has also cultivated a reputation for ruthlessness and fits of anger. According to Biskind, Weinstein once put a New York Observer reporter in a headlock while throwing him out of a party. On another occasion, Weinstein excoriated director Julie Taymor and her husband during a disagreement over a test screening of her movie Frida.[8]

In a 2004 piece in New York magazine, Weinstein appeared somewhat repentant for his often aggressive discussions with directors and producers.[17] However, an October 13, 2008 Newsweek story criticized Weinstein, who was accused of "hassling Sydney Pollack on his deathbed" about the release of the film The Reader. After Weinstein offered $1 million to charity if the accusation could be proven, journalist Nikki Finke published an August 22 email by Scott Rudin asserting that Weinstein "harassed" Anthony Minghella's widow and a bedridden Pollack until Pollack's family asked him to stop.[18][19]

In September 2009, Weinstein publicly voiced opposition to efforts to extradite Roman Polanski from Switzerland to the U.S. regarding 1977 charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with a 13-year-old, to which Polanski had pled guilty before fleeing the country.[20] Weinstein, whose company had distributed a film about the Polanski case, questioned whether Polanski committed any crime,[21] prompting Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley to insist that Polanski's guilty plea indeed qualified his action as a crime, and that several other more serious charges were still pending.

Simon, the only good movie in that list was The Crow, but Brandon Lee was assassinated on the set...

Oh and LOTRs but I'm sure that was just for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Also, the producer said he would have used a gun to stop from going to a concentration camp if he "found a gun, and if that was happening to my people."
Mr. Weinstein has been watching too many movies if he thinks the good guys find fully loaded firearms in convenient locations to use only when necessary.
:s0114:

I cannot fathom why a group that survived the Holocaust would be anti-Second Amendment. My Cherokee ancestors survived the Trail of Tears, and part of my passion for gun rights comes from knowing what our own government did to them.

I have a few Jewish friends, but they are all very pro-gun.

Werd, ain't it

It also stars? or is also produced by Meryl Streep....

MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep making movie attacking NRA - Washington Times

Some pretty classy dialogue between Weinstein and Howard Stern...

Mr. Weinstein thinks guns are necessary for self-defense, but only in other countries, during genocides and if the weapon is not personally owned.

Mr. Stern pointed out the inconsistencies in Mr. Weinstein’s earlier comments about a project about Jews defending themselves during the Holocaust. The producer replied that the justification for using a gun is “when you’re marching a half of a million people into Auschwitz.”

Mr. Weinstein does not seem to know that the Nazis were able to confiscate the guns that the Jewish people owned based on Germany’s government registry.

Also, the producer said he would have used a gun to stop from going to a concentration camp if he “found a gun, and if that was happening to my people."

His words show him to be both a hypocrite and a bigot.

Liberal Jews are Liberal first. I have 2 friends that both are liberal and jewish but they will not even worry about there history in germany over being liberal today. Proof positive they don't learn from history cause it just can't happen here. Its like they are born with part of there brains missing.

Liberal Jews are Liberal first. I have 2 friends that both are liberal and jewish but they will not even worry about there history in germany over being liberal today. Proof positive they don't learn from history cause it just can't happen here. Its like they are born with part of there brains missing.
Liberal is code for Communist; just as Progressive is. That's why Shrillary described herslf as Classic-Progressive in 2008 to try and siphon off support from Obama, but even though Hillary had been born in Chi-town, to a supper Commie family she was white and the Democrats are now solidly anti-white-commies because it is the shortest route to the physical destruction of America

Whether your Jewish, Native American, European, Asian....Martian ....it doesn't really matter. The issue today is apathy. I have lived in some pretty foreign places, including Israel for a short time.

When people are faced with their mortality and its tied into their heritage on a regular basis, it builds a fire in people....On the other hand, when things are all hunky-dory, the rot starts to set in and you get lazy. Lets face it, its a heck of a lot easier to sleep in and relax than to get up at 5 in the morning and hit the gym right? Your mentality towards life is the same thing.
Right now, the majority of humanity is sleeping in or have hit the snooze button on life.

This film for example. Society is so dumbed down and asleep that it probably won't even register. Constitution? Won't register. 2A? Nope. Voting? Nope.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Liberal is code for Communist; just as Progressive is. That's why Shrillary described herslf as Classic-Progressive in 2008 to try and siphon off support from Obama, but even though Hillary had been born in Chi-town, to a supper Commie family she was white and the Democrats are now solidly anti-white-commies because it is the shortest route to the physical destruction of America

Communism as we know it today is a jewish invention. They were behind the "French revolution" and Karl Marx, Trotsky, Lenin and even many US jews were behind the so called "Russian revolution" . Their talmud is filled with communist concepts..

Jewish Activists Created Communism

I'm less than worried.
Most of Weinstiens movies bomb, and Streep hasn't had a real hit in years. In order for the plan to work they would have reach younger movie goers and most under 30 are clueless to who Streep is.

I watched Django Unchained last night and noticed it's a Weinstein film. Wow - this guy's made millions glorifying gun violence (I hate to use that term) and now he wants to deride the NRA for ???

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top