JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. My Son refered me to it (NUCLEARMJ).

Hope you are are doing well.

I have a 25 caliber Taurus. It is a very nice gun in good shape, and shoots pretty good for such a small barrell. I also have a ruger lc9, a ruger 22 challenger and my wife has a 32 baretta that is almost like the 25 Taurus and it used to be my cc gun. With the hotte, more sofisticated stopping rounds now available even a 25 cal pistol can stop nearly anyone. A 25 caliber Fed Prem. hydroshock or a Gold Dot hollow point Personal Defence out of a 1 3/4 " barrell is pretty effective.

Anyways, I am looking for a trade for 22 caliber pocket pistol. Since I am including (now hard to find ) quality ammo (120) rounds, I would like to trade for at least equal value or better a 22 Bobcat would be nice even without ammo. If you have no gun, this is at least a decent house protector and easy pocket carry. No telling what the government is going to do to keep us lawful Americans from getting guns. Please email me re: the gun, cash or trades. I have had it for several years and shot it little, and looks like it has been fired very little. It is a fun little loud gun. But I just want something I can send thousands of rounds downrange cheaply, namely a 22. Will take $225.00 cash

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg