JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All,

I am looking to buy an AR10 type .308 rifle and have narrowed it down to either a Barrett REC10 or a Daniel Defense DD5 V4 Hunter. Also flirting with an Aero Precision M5E1. Does anybody have any experienced input on these that would help me decide? Does the Barrett use a standard magazine type whichI could find a 5 round magazine that would work with it?

Thanks - Don

Hello All,

I am looking to buy an AR10 type .308 rifle and have narrowed it down to either a Barrett REC10 or a Daniel Defense DD5 V4 Hunter. Also flirting with an Aero Precision M5E1. Does anybody have any experienced input on these that would help me decide? Does the Barrett use a standard magazine type whichI could find a 5 round magazine that would work with it?

Thanks - Don
I have a Barrett REC 7 in 300 BO and say enough about how it shoots and how light it is. The REC 10 was not out when the time came and I bought a POF Revolution in 308. Never shot a DD so cannot speak to them.

I put around a thousand rounds through the different DD5 variants at the factory back in August and I can't say enough good things about them. We shot them from 50 yards to 600. Super soft shooting, incredibly accurate and easy to keep on target. I've got an LMT MWS and the DD5 absolutely smoked it. I'm planning on grabbing myself a DD5 in the near future.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top