JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a rare variant of the M82A1/M107 rifle. It's identical to the M107 but it was produced before the Army came up with the M-107 designation, hence the M82A1M name which Barrett gave the rifle as an interim name. This rifle has the same longer picatinny rail and monopod as the M107. It comes with the Swarovski 10x42 Barrett scope with the 2,000-yard graduated reticle.

The rifle is in excellent shape with no dings or scratches. I bought it about 10 years ago from a dealer who is located just a few miles from the Barrett factory, and I've only put 10 rounds through it. It comes with a hard case and owner's manual.

Price: $8,000 *****SOLD****

FTF transaction through an FFL. I'll meet serious buyers between Portland and Eugene (I'm in the Portland area).

I also have some ammunition (Talon FMJ, tracer, spotter tracer and S. African FMJ) that I'll sell to the buyer. Price to be determined.

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

Last Edited:
Trade? No seriously that is an amazing rifle. I have shot it's variant. Fantastic optics and exceptional accuracy. I want it in the worst way, but alas my wife would just take it in the divorce after she found out I bought it. LOL good luck with the sale good Sir. Jon

I love the triggers on these things! The longest range we could find for a friend's was 600 yards and, frankly, that was really too short. Dog nutz accurate. Negotiations for funds did not get through the goal post....sorry.....am watching this ad....good luck

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.