JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  • •All want to sell ads are required to have a price
65 rounds ball steel core ammunition fired, hard-case (pelican), drag bag from Barrett, check piece, bore cover, sling, Bi-pod, Carry handle, mono pod, one magazine. Cleaned before first shot, after first shot, then again after two shots, then three, then four, then five, then six... etc up to tenth for proper barrel break in procedure, firing ten after this process. always cleaned from chamber to bore.ball steel core ammunition available, Leupold mk4 m1 optic available with mil radian front focal plane retical, MOA adjustments, rifle has a 27 MOA tapered picatinny with backup iron sights integral to the upper. recoil is comparable to a shotgun firing buckshot, but drawn out over time due to reciprocating barrel, rotating bolt, buffer spring, and butt pad. Rifle weighs 30 pounds unloaded, willing to show proper assembly procedure, field strip procedure, give pointers and generally shoot the bubblegum. serious offers only please. and say what components you are after (e.g. rifle only, scope and rifle, rifle, scope and ammo etc...) I love this gun and do not "want" to sell it, I am just in a rough patch, and need money. asking $8000 for rifle

Last Edited:
Heres a few quick pics

IMG_0196.JPG IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0198.JPG

That's not a bad price really. I know a former gun shop owner that has one made back before the Gulf War and is marked USMC. Only 250 were marked USMC. He will sell his for $12,500.00.

I had spoke with an individual about a trade. private message me your offer and I will consider it. Just be aware the only reason I am trying to sell this is to survive, and I need money more than an armory at this time, so a combination of items and cash will be taken more seriously than a collection of just items (but I would still consider straight items it if it is a deal I would feel good about)

Don't know how bad you need the money but I've got 5k ? Please don't be offended it's just all I have and couldn't resist at least an offer.

please do not be offended by my offer , just in case you can't sell your rifle i can offer you 5K anytime . I will not use the rifle any time soon , but i will get it as a form of investment / security. If later one you will like to repurchase the rifle back from me i will be willing to make that happen in the right circumstances for the both partyes . You can contact me anytime if you are interested . Thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.