JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$8100
Manufacturer
Barrett
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Orofino
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Like new Barrett M82 Chambered in 416 Barrett. Rifle has 30 rounds fired threw it. Comes with hard case, 2 magazines, carry handle. Scope and BORS not included. Factory Barrett 416 Ammunition also available for sale. Asking $8100 obo. Please call or text 208-827-2406 for more pics or info. Shipping available. 2557E800-1CA3-480A-B298-0A24E4DA6C04.jpeg 19CEA75A-A790-45A3-8E7E-707DDC71C455.jpeg D007C617-5231-4D8D-BE03-CC54925C6939.jpeg D8EECF32-ABA8-480E-AB4D-E360112FE697.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just curious...
Why .416 Barrett?
Why the sale?

I may be interested. I have been saving by pennies for the. 50 B.

Wheelchair Wraith
TaKoma,
People's RepubliK of Washington

Just curious...
Why .416 Barrett?
Why the sale?

I may be interested. I have been saving by pennies for the. 50 B.

Wheelchair Wraith
TaKoma,
People's RepubliK of Washington
Hello,
The 50 cal was/ is still heavily regulated in California and this was Barrett's answer to that. He went down in bullet diameter and got around it. Looking to restore an old vehicle and need the money. I also have 120 rounds of factory .416 ammo for sale as well. I hope this helps.

Hello,
The 50 cal was/ is still heavily regulated in California and this was Barrett's answer to that. He went down in bullet diameter and got around it. Looking to restore an old vehicle and need the money. I also have 120 rounds of factory .416 ammo for sale as well. I hope this helps.
Also, 416 Barrett has a much higher capacity for accuracy than 50BMG, especially in this package. 50BMG Barretts struggle to hit the broadside of a barn, from inside the barn. 416 does well to alleviate accuracy problems. Hell of a gun you have here.

Also, 416 Barrett has a much higher capacity for accuracy than 50BMG, especially in this package. 50BMG Barretts struggle to hit the broadside of a barn, from inside the barn. 416 does well to alleviate accuracy problems. Hell of a gun you have here.
Not to hijack the thread, have you ever shot one? I own an M82 and would hardly say it has accuracy "problems" :rolleyes:

Not to hijack the thread, have you ever shot one? I own an M82 and would hardly say it has accuracy "problems" :rolleyes:
Short version; I carried one for nearly a year in a previous job. 107, similar system but it's the round itself that has the problem.

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.