JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.
As stated in the title, I have 75 rounds of Barrett .416 I am selling. I am a bit behind on bills and necessities have to come first. I have two slightly different rounds: The first being 395 gr and the second are 450 gr boat tail hollow points. There are 45 of the first and 30 of the second. I'm asking under $4/round for a nice even total of $250. If these are of any interest to you, or if you require more information you can call or text Nicholas at (503) 741-4719. Thank you for checking out my post!

Nicholas.

Last Edited:
You may not be behind so far on your bills if you still had the money that you tried to scam off of me when I bought these exact rounds from you on armslist last month. Luckily I was able to report it to my bank and they were able to get my cash back...

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt here Nick that something went wrong on your end, but if you still want to make good on our deal, you can send the rounds to me BEFORE I send you any money, and I will pay you once they arrive. You already know that I am good for the money since I already paid you once. You already have my address and phone number...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.