JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have barreled action from a Swiss Vetterli M81 Rifle. Both the barrel and receiver (I removed rear sight, but front sight is still on the barrel) are in good shape considering that they are more than 130 years old. Bore internally has pitting in the rear half. Rifling look good. If anyone is interested, I can post or send some pictures. I am asking just $50 cash in Seattle area. If you want it shipped, add $25 for FedEx Ground shipping. The rifle was manufactured in 1889, so a FFL transfer is not required.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Some pictures

Vetterli_Action#1.jpg Vetterli_Action#2.jpg Vetterli_Action#3.jpg Vetterli_Action#4.jpg Vetterli_Action#5.jpg Vetterli_Action#6.jpg

Excellent. It appears uncut.
I got the whole rifle with an idea to add it to my collection. All the hardware had matching parts including stock. However, when I completely disassembled the rifle to clean and lube it, I found out that at some point someone tried to sporterize this rifle and in the process the ammo feeding tube was basted. In order to make the rifle fully functional, I would have to replace the handguard. I decided to sell the whole rifle in parts and look for a Swiss Ruben K11. I already sold the bolt assembly on eBay for almost as much as I paid for the whole rifle.

I got many perfectly functional parts for the rifle if anyone would be interested. I cleaned, lightly polished and lubed the parts. I got buttstock, rear sight assembly, trigger assembly, rear swivel, etc. I will take offers. I can provide pictures.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.