JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've googled and for the life of me can't find any brand info on an AR barrel I have.
16" nitride mid-length.
Engraved "5.56 NATO 1:7 41V50" is on top behind the gas hole.
No brand markings otherwise.
Seems like a legit quality barrel. I just couldn't find any name to put to it.
Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

IMG_20200620_095345725.jpg IMG_20200620_095325225~2.jpg

Typing just 41v50 into Google came back with more results for BCA than anything else. Oh, and some water heaters.

41V50 is just the designation for a chrome moly steel which myriads of manufacturers use. It looks like a typical $100 barrel. Slap her on an upper and see how she shoots. As they say the proof is in the pudding.

41V50 is just the designation for a chrome moly steel which myriads of manufacturers use. It looks like a typical $100 barrel. Slap her on an upper and see how she shoots. As they say the proof is in the pudding.
I agree but I don't think that's what OP wants to hear

Was meant more of just trying to find the manufacturer. I gained a bunch of spare parts in a trade deal and wanted to know what to keep and what to let go. But didn't want to sell off a barrel I couldn't identify.
It's gone now. Traded it away for a brand new Romeo 5. I doubt I got rid of a high valued barrel.
Thanks for all the help though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top