JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good Morning,

Call Richard at 541-349-1290 He does excellent work and makes a rock'n custom muzzle break of his own design. I have known him since 1988. He spent time around me in my shop for years. Also he learned barrel work from Bob (RG) West, who taught Gunsmithing at Trinidad with P.O. Ackley . RG was one of the founding members of The American Custom Gunmakers Guild. Rich also spent a lot of time with Jim Felton who went to Gunsmithing School under P.O. & RG. Jim was gunsmithing here since 1955. We all are / were great friends as some have passed on. No one else around here has an in house, 2yr College Gunsmithing Degree. All video / dvd / blah blah gunsmiths who butcher up jobs quite often. Ask them where they went to school ? See the blank stare.
Rich will do you an excellent job. He is also one fine stock maker also. One of the last guy's around to do work from a blank.

Sincerely, WVG

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning,

Call Richard at 541-349-1290 He does excellent work and makes a rock'n custom muzzle break of his own design. I have known him since 1988. He spent time around me in my shop for years. Also he learned barrel work from Bob (RG) West, who taught Gunsmithing at Trinidad with P.O. Ackley . RG was one of the founding members of The American Custom Gunmakers Guild. Rich also spent a lot of time with Jim Felton who went to Gunsmithing School under P.O. & RG. Jim was gunsmithing here since 1955. We all are / were great friends as some have passed on. No one else around here has an in house, 2yr College Gunsmithing Degree. All video / dvd / blah blah gunsmiths who butcher up jobs quite often. Ask them where they went to school ? See the blank stare.
Rich will do you an excellent job. He is also one fine stock maker also. One of the last guy's around to do work from a blank.

Here's another guy, Jim Dubell, who works from blanks and is a member of The American Custom Gunmakers Guild: Delta Gun Shop

photo12.jpg

The only drawback is he's in Colville, WA. However, UPS does go there. :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews