JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on the defect, if only minor, valve grinding compound and a 1/4" brass round head bolt chucked up in a variable speed drill will clean up many lightly abused exit wounds. Pack the barrel end full of hard pressed in & then oiled toilet paper to keep the grit from migrating further in.
Even if you need and find the reamer, still good to polish it up afterwards and I like to throw on a little cold blue. If you go for a professional, do not accept any mill marks regardless how they down play it. It just aint right.
I'm still using an old Clover two sided valve compound can I bought new. it has medium and fine grit albeit after sixty years it is getting pretty dry now and has to be wetted up some before each use... :(

Depending on the defect, if only minor, valve grinding compound and a 1/4" brass round head bolt chucked up in a variable speed drill will clean up many lightly abused exit wounds. Pack the barrel end full of hard pressed in & then oiled toilet paper to keep the grit from migrating further in.
Even if you need and find the reamer, still good to polish it up afterwards and I like to throw on a little cold blue. If you go for a professional, do not accept any mill marks regardless how they down play it. It just aint right.
I'm still using an old Clover two sided valve compound can I bought new. it has medium and fine grit albeit after sixty years it is getting pretty dry now and has to be wetted up some before each use... :(
Thank you, I have seen that done many years ago. Might do the trick here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top