JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went down today to do some shooting, They are closing down. kinda sad, I always liked going there.
If you have a locker there , you might want to go get it taken care of.

Went down today to do some shooting, They are closing down. kinda sad, I always liked going there.
If you have a locker there , you might want to go get it taken care of.

:( crappy. I always Liked them. I got my chl training from them way back in the day. Also took a party there and rented a bunch of cool guns and had a blast.

Ever since one of the counter monkeys told my wife "woman can't shoot 45acp" and would only show her .380s and 9mm I have refused to give them any of my family's business. BTW my wife has carried and shot nothing but 45acp for almost 20 years

Ever since one of the counter monkeys told my wife "woman can't shoot 45acp" and would only show her .380s and 9mm I have refused to give them any of my family's business. BTW my wife has carried and shot nothing but 45acp for almost 20 years

Sorry to hear that :(. They always seemed like cool people.
But that is not cool when a gun clerk tells you what you can and cannot shoot.... especially when telling a lady.
The assumptions that women cant shoot such and such a round and should only stick with a smaller round is just plane stupid.

Last Edited:
It was a kool place , sad to see it go.

It was where my Gal decided that after renting several guns the Sig 938 would replace her 6906 as her EDC after 10yrs of packing that Hi cap 9mm.

Apparently the range needed BIG $$$ to bring up to code, owner decided financially it was not feasible. Had some good sales from what I heard and apparently inventory went fast

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top