JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, not yet. I was all set to get one of those stripped bushmasters for $75 but the computer took a dive that same day and I didint even want to broach the subject with my better half.

Well, I broached it as a joke but it wasn't received well;)

I'm about ready to sell some .22 if I can get some other extra cash from somewhere.

No, not yet. I was all set to get one of those stripped bushmasters for $75 but the computer took a dive that same day and I didint even want to broach the subject with my better half.

Well, I broached it as a joke but it wasn't received well;)

I'm about ready to sell some .22 if I can get some other extra cash from somewhere.

Well I did just check AIMSurplus again, they still have the same Bushmaster lowers for $49.95 shipped, that plus your FFL transfer/background check fees and you're good to go. They haven't sold out like Cabela's did on the same lower, so hopefully you can grab one. I got one myself, they are nice lowers. If you were in Oregon, I'd see if I could help you work something out.

Last Edited:
Well I did just check AIMSurplus again, they still have the same Bushmaster lowers for $49.95 shipped, that plus your FFL transfer/background check fees and you're good to go. They haven't sold out like Cabela's did on the same lower, so hopefully you can grab one. I got one myself, they are nice lowers.

The issue we have as a WA res is the transfer. Most charge 20 bucks or more so add that and shipping to the price oh and tax.... and it just sucks.

There is a FFL in town selling the Bushys for 75 out the door so I think that is a great deal for us here in this fine state.....

The issue we have as a WA res is the transfer. Most charge 20 bucks or more so add that and shipping to the price oh and tax.... and it just sucks.

There is a FFL in town selling the Bushys for 75 out the door so I think that is a great deal for us here in this fine state.....

Yeah, I have to pay the FFL for the transfer and the BGC, but I forget about the tax you guys pay :(

Just FYI though, that $49.95 from AIMSurplus includes the shipping, so it really is a good deal, minus those extra state fees, of course.

Low Price Guns in Bellevue, WA has Anderson lowers for $60. I spoke with Jason and if you mention Northwest Firearms you can get them for $50. The horse logo is buttugly but the price is right and they're well made.

Low Price Guns in Bellevue, WA has Anderson lowers for $60. I spoke with Jason and if you mention Northwest Firearms you can get them for $50. The horse logo is buttugly but the price is right and they're well made.

What not a Bronco fan:p Yes it is ugly as I have a few but they do work great.

<broken link removed>

I bought one of these on the black friday sale. I am real impressed with it. Its got a premium bolt and carrier plus a PSA marked upper and barrel. $399 and free shipping makes it a pretty attractive deal

Hey Joe if you are content with basic carbine stock, pistol grip and forearm. I will donate them to the el cheapo cause. They would cost you flat rate shipping of $11.30. Pretty sure I have both mid and carbine to choose from for the front end.

Thanks IronM!

I'll take you up on that when I get the upper so I know which would be better.

I'm content with this one being the cheapest possible build I can do. There's always later (when I actually have some real cash to put into it) to build a quality rifle. I'm hoping this will get my feet wet and help me decide what I want out of this platform.

This will just be a plinker and not a rifle I will be depending on for anything so cheap isn't an issue for this rifle.

I was able to find a polymer lower with a lower parts kit, buffer tube and basic stock for very little - polymer isn't a first choice but the price was right and this is a Frankenstein gun anyway lol.

Yes they will work and if the price was right that's all you need. For what you are making should work fine.

Now when you build the next one get a forged one :D

Got to love PSA, I just got a lightweight upper from them for a pretty good price. I am not sure I dig their new website layout though. They must have just changed it today. If you go PSA, it pays to get one of the FN machine gun barrels. They are quality.

Got to love PSA, I just got a lightweight upper from them for a pretty good price. I am not sure I dig their new website layout though. They must have just changed it today. If you go PSA, it pays to get one of the FN machine gun barrels. They are quality.

I picked up a particle tested BGC with T handle there for $100 a while ago. Looks fine and has given me no problems.

Big shout outs to Ridinjon and Dwayneshorts!

Thanks, to both these guys for sending parts my way!!!

Just looking to find or put together an upper, a mag or two and sights.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top