1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
"Handguard will be either keymod or mlok depending on availability"

That's kinda a big deal. Trying to dump off all their old keymods? 🤣

Reactions
The rifle kit is $249 and I believe there is a code for free shipping
They have Pmags for $6.99, and pistol kits too
I posted the pistol, not the rifle but they have either for $249
I would jump on this but where's the beef brace?

Reactions
Great deals!

Reactions
You need to buy a stripped lower, but you can find Andersons on sale for $39 all the time.

Reactions
Good deals, but if you do not have a lower, the $349 complete rifles Bear Creek Arsenal has had from time to time might be a good alternative. Generally free shipping and no tax. (No I do not work for or own. BCA :) )

Exampke .300 BO but they have had 5.56 and 7.62x39 recently too: https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/30...h-gas-system-15-mlok-rail-rifle-new-mlok.html

If I order a $39 lower, I usually have to pay tax, possible shipping, and then transfer which can make it $65 or over. If you are sitting in a few lowers though, you can dave some cash.

Reactions
I've done my darndest to build a bare bones budget AR and I'm just not frugal enough to make it all come together. It's like walking into to Sees Candy and telling me I can only eat the suckers. Horse crap! I want the box of truffles.

Reactions
I've done my darndest to build a bare bones budget AR and I'm just not frugal enough to make it all come together. It's like walking into to Sees Candy and telling me I can only eat the suckers. Horse crap! I want the box of truffles.
I've done real good a couple times on rock bottom builds. Mainly picking up decent parts for cheap from classifieds. Soon enough you got yerself a full rifle. The real problem is... they never last long. Soon enough they've got a trigger upgrade here, component there... and THERE... and the next thing you know... it ain't so budget no more. 🤣

I'm still gonna claim what I originally put into it as the final price if "she" asks though. 👍

Reactions
Good deals, but if you do not have a lower, the $349 complete rifles Bear Creek Arsenal has had from time to time might be a good alternative. Generally free shipping and no tax. (No I do not work for or own. BCA :) )

Exampke .300 BO but they have had 5.56 and 7.62x39 recently too: https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/30...h-gas-system-15-mlok-rail-rifle-new-mlok.html

If I order a $39 lower, I usually have to pay tax, possible shipping, and then transfer which can make it $65 or over. If you are sitting in a few lowers though, you can dave some cash.
Yep! I just bought an AR15 on sale, from BCA with side charging upper, SS fluted barrel, and FDE lower for under $400. I was hesitant, but the quality is awesome!

Upcoming Events

Rickreall Winter Gun Show December 10th & 11th
Rickreall, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top