JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Handguard will be either keymod or mlok depending on availability"

That's kinda a big deal. Trying to dump off all their old keymods? 🤣

The rifle kit is $249 and I believe there is a code for free shipping
They have Pmags for $6.99, and pistol kits too
I posted the pistol, not the rifle but they have either for $249
I would jump on this but where's the beef brace?

The rifle kit is $249 and I believe there is a code for free shipping
They have Pmags for $6.99, and pistol kits too
I posted the pistol, not the rifle but they have either for $249
You need to buy a stripped lower, but you can find Andersons on sale for $39 all the time.

Good deals, but if you do not have a lower, the $349 complete rifles Bear Creek Arsenal has had from time to time might be a good alternative. Generally free shipping and no tax. (No I do not work for or own. BCA :) )

Exampke .300 BO but they have had 5.56 and 7.62x39 recently too: https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/30...h-gas-system-15-mlok-rail-rifle-new-mlok.html

If I order a $39 lower, I usually have to pay tax, possible shipping, and then transfer which can make it $65 or over. If you are sitting in a few lowers though, you can dave some cash.

I've done my darndest to build a bare bones budget AR and I'm just not frugal enough to make it all come together. It's like walking into to Sees Candy and telling me I can only eat the suckers. Horse crap! I want the box of truffles.

I've done my darndest to build a bare bones budget AR and I'm just not frugal enough to make it all come together. It's like walking into to Sees Candy and telling me I can only eat the suckers. Horse crap! I want the box of truffles.
I've done real good a couple times on rock bottom builds. Mainly picking up decent parts for cheap from classifieds. Soon enough you got yerself a full rifle. The real problem is... they never last long. Soon enough they've got a trigger upgrade here, component there... and THERE... and the next thing you know... it ain't so budget no more. 🤣

I'm still gonna claim what I originally put into it as the final price if "she" asks though. đź‘Ť

Good deals, but if you do not have a lower, the $349 complete rifles Bear Creek Arsenal has had from time to time might be a good alternative. Generally free shipping and no tax. (No I do not work for or own. BCA :) )

Exampke .300 BO but they have had 5.56 and 7.62x39 recently too: https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/30...h-gas-system-15-mlok-rail-rifle-new-mlok.html

If I order a $39 lower, I usually have to pay tax, possible shipping, and then transfer which can make it $65 or over. If you are sitting in a few lowers though, you can dave some cash.
Yep! I just bought an AR15 on sale, from BCA with side charging upper, SS fluted barrel, and FDE lower for under $400. I was hesitant, but the quality is awesome!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top