JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Beretta made in Italy also have proof marks somewhere on the gun that identifies year and month of production. Their serial numbers aren't issued the way they are in the U.S. <broken link removed>

If that doesn't work, call Beretta.

There is only one way to find out. You are in luck because only I know the secrete but since I am such a nice guy and we are neighbors, I'll be over to show you. I have to actually shoot it before I begin to find the date of manufacture. I know it sounds weird but I have 100% customer satisfaction. Let me know, operators are standing by.
Mike

I sent you a PM

Last Edited:
If it is an Italian firearm go to Beretta Web - Home Page and click the link on the left column "Catalogo Nazionale Armi". It will show date codes from 1920 to 2007. The roman numerals and letter codes are on the right side of the trigger guard in front of the trigger. These codes cover any firearm made in Italy. I find it handy to keep a copy in my gun cabinet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top