JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
***SOLD*** - sorry lost my account info and couldn't update - Rock River Arms factory built .458 SOCOM complete upper receiver. This upper has been in my safe for quite a while, and it needs to go. I have only taken it to the range once, to test fire and do a thorough barrel break in. It has had approximately 40 rounds through it, with cleaning in between each of the first 20 rounds, then every 10 rounds after that (standard barrel break in). It has fired flawlessly on every single round. I tested it with stock pmags (gen2) as well as usgi mags (w standard Magpul followers). Both magazines worked flawlessly, each holding 10 rounds each. The beauty of this upper system is that it integrates perfectly with any standard mil-spec or billet AR-15 lower receiver, but packs a significant extra punch, with ammo available from 300-650 grain bullets. It is effective out to 300-400 yards if necessary, but was designed for cqb, and is ideal for home defense because of the knockdown power, variety of bullet loads, and still maintains a low kick (difference is barely noticeable compared to regular 5.56/.223 ammo). No need to have to stock different or modified mags or other parts, all equipment designed for standard AR-15 rifles are good to go for a .458 SOCOM. Comes with 10-15 ready to shoot Factory loaded .458 350 grain fmj rounds, as well as about 30-40 once fired brass. Does not include lower reciever or optics, comes just as it did from RRA, at a significant price reduction (and no long waiting list either!). Upper comes complete with .458 BCG, and charging handle. Ready to slap on a complete lower and put the hurt on some paper, steel, or would-be home invader. Feel free to contact me via email. Thanks for your interest. Price is somewhat negotiable, but it is already listed well below factory/dealer pricing, so lowballing will Be a waste of both of our time. [email protected]

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.