JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
City
Belfair
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my barely used Red Head hunting gear with "bone dry" technology. I bought these new at cabelas for a little over $400. They work extremely well. You will stay dry , you will stay warm , you will be comfortable. I've barely used this gear set , maybe worn them for a total of 14 hunting days. It's nice when you are hunting and you don't even know what the weather feels like. All you know is you are warm and comfortable. I've never been wet in this gear , even in the crazy coastal weather system that occurs in Willapa hills. One minute it's raining sideways , then it snows , then it hails , then it's sunny , and then back to rain and wind. It's great gear, only reason I am selling is because I'm going to start doing early archery hunts in September so I don't really need this kind of gear anymore. The two jackets zip/unzip together. The bibs are one piece. The size is XL , I am 6'3" and 215lbs and these fit very well (for reference on sizing).$200 obo for the set. Feel free to make an offer.

756A02E5-18C7-4B6D-A9CA-1D8E776F0E99.jpeg B22B1A33-0BC1-4211-A31F-878D96C092D3.jpeg AE9532D8-B6CC-43B3-8E3F-7B27E915F852.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews