JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale this time are Palmetto State Armory bare AR receivers. They are marked with the crossed cannon logo of PSA. The caliber is marked as "MULTI". When I last checked their web site it said that they were "Out of Stock". Rrrrright.....because of the "current situation". Anyway, I have some and I'll sell them for $70 each. Think of it this way.....you're not paying for shipping from PSA.

Build a rifle or build a pistol....it's your choice.

GEDC0997-LI.jpg

If you have questions or wanna buy it....contact me via the PM function. Please include your phone number in your PM. It's just faster and easier to communicate that way.

I live in Vancouver, WA. If you are from OR......I can meet you at the FFL's place of business in Portland, OR. And for the WA residents.......we could meet at an FFL here in Vancouver, WA. The buyer is responsible for the FFL fees and whatever.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....a couple of days earlier, I had complete kits w/ receivers available. Sorry....but they have ALL been sold. I have no more kits.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Another one just SOLD.

Don't forget to buy yours.... before WA state starts charging the extra $$ for this bare receiver.

Will I be charged a fee when I purchase or transfer a semiautomatic assault rifle?

RCW 9.41.090(7), as adopted under Initiative 1639, allows the Washington State Department of Licensing to establish a fee of up to $25 on the sale or transfer of a semiautomatic assault rifle. The Department of Licensing has proposed a rule to set the fee at $18 for each sale or transfer. Once that rule becomes final, purchasers will be charged a fee at the time of a sale or transfer. Fees remitted to the Department of Licensing by the dealer will be deposited into the state general fund. The purpose of the fee is to help offset costs incurred by the state, certain health care facilities and local law enforcement agencies in implementing designated provisions of Washington's firearms laws.

That is in addition, to what a WA FFL charges for the ordinary BGC and transfer service.

Aloha, Mark

Another one just SOLD.

Don't forget to buy yours.... before WA state starts charging the extra $$ for this bare receiver.

Will I be charged a fee when I purchase or transfer a semiautomatic assault rifle?

RCW 9.41.090(7), as adopted under Initiative 1639, allows the Washington State Department of Licensing to establish a fee of up to $25 on the sale or transfer of a semiautomatic assault rifle. The Department of Licensing has proposed a rule to set the fee at $18 for each sale or transfer. Once that rule becomes final, purchasers will be charged a fee at the time of a sale or transfer. Fees remitted to the Department of Licensing by the dealer will be deposited into the state general fund. The purpose of the fee is to help offset costs incurred by the state, certain health care facilities and local law enforcement agencies in implementing designated provisions of Washington's firearms laws.

That is in addition, to what a WA FFL charges for the ordinary BGC and transfer service.

Aloha, Mark

That does not apply to receivers. That only applies to complete semi automatic rifles.

ASK your own FFL Dealer what is the buzz. I've heard that the State of WA intends to fill this "loophole". But....whatever. I won't be subject to this *NEW TAX. I've already stated in my ad that....

"The buyer is responsible for the FFL fees and whatever."

AND.....don't get me wrong because I'd be happy if we WA residents weren't subject to the amount of "infringement" that we have recently seen.

*Those that want to argue that it isn't a TAX. Well....call it what you want. Whatever makes you happy.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.