JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While no doubt he IS lying he is also attempting to deceive people who most likely do not know the truth and will not research it for themselves.
This makes it much worse IMHO.
Its like a form of 'mind control' - and he knows it.

'Gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.'

I'm really struggling to keep my response clean on this on ... :mad:

Sadly, plenty of morons will believe every word of it.

It never ceases to amaze me the ignorance that is spread about or probably in Barry O's case, the sheer negligent misleading of people(if that is the correct phrase I'm looking for) and as someone above stated, people will believe it without researching it for themselves. Sad times we live in.

From the article...
"Former president Barack Obama has claimed US gun laws 'don't make sense'."

I agree with him on that part.

It's also too easy to "walk" thousands of guns over the border to prop up a single cartel costing the lives of countless innocents including Americans.

SOB should be in jail.

From the article:
Sound familiar?
'Gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.'

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top